Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Is that TOO MUCH to ask?



I'm not in the mood now.  Seriously do! I had a very bad day I guess.. nope! It's not guessing. It's a reality. DAMN! SH!*T! Received a very terrible horrible miserable worst  news just now. It feels like urggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Is that true? If yes, then IT FEELS LIKE I HATE MY LIFE SO MUCH! I HATE THE RISKY DECISION I'VE MADE BEFORE. Life is truly unfair to me. Yes, I am a stupid idiot person for making such a big mistake. HELLO ELVY!!! You are 22 now, why can't you differentiate between the good and the bad one. Now you see the consequences RIGHT??



The only thing I want to do right now is to go HOME. I wanna go home so bad. Yes! I just wanna go home now! Can't someone please stop my pain pathetic life? I wish some one could cure this pain. God, when are you going to stop all these things??? I asked too much already. And this is too much for me. Isn't it enough? Yes, I am a great sinner. Can't find where I am.. Lying here alone in fear..



Is that too much too ask?

2 comments:

Eric@Boy said...

kenapa nih???? ooouuuhhhh~

eLValerie said...

masalah negara. hurmmmmmm... ouchhh!

 
caTTerritory Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template