Thursday, September 29, 2011

No one can replace their place in my heart, even you!


Happy Thursday everyone!!
I'm kinda happy today, errr... not really!
I am totally HAPPY today!!! wehee~ n_n
and why is that??
Yea, I'm going to meet my mum and dad this evening till weekend! 
yahuuuuuuuuU~~~
^__________^
Can't wait to see them, can't wait to see their face..
<3 Love both of you <3
~Have a safe journey~

The picture of our small but loving family
Saying that... no one can replace their place in my heart, even you!
Thank you mum and dad for the sacrifice that you've made for me.
 <3 xoxo <3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sa jelez! ~.~ -Ms.T-

Eric said...

EnCik Beliau yang garang (@_@ ")

ND said...

Goin to make ur family bigger^^

 
caTTerritory Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template