Thursday, September 15, 2011

Songs will tell


I love hearing a song I never heard before, noticing the lyrics are good, then Google for the artist, the title and next searching for it on You tube. Then I will see exactly what the lyrics say and how much I can relate to it. And yea! I'll enjoy the song so much more if the lyrics have a deep personal meaning in my life. I am not sure with you but in my thoughts, songs bring back a lot of memories from down the years too, whether its bitter or sweet. So relating a song to an event, time or a person especially could mean a lot if you hear the song again in 2, 3, 5 or 10 years time. It'll reminds you of it again.

I always found a great songs and lyrics from the girl in the pictures that I can relate to.





Well, pity you if you don't know her. YES! She is AVRIL RAMONA LAVIGNE. So far, it seems like every words in her songs is talking about my ups and down of life. And that's why I love her from the very beginning when her first album "LET GO" released. Her fourth album, GOODBYE LULLABY just released early this year and a big thanks to Mr. Sam Winchester for the full album! Most of the songs in her latest album was much more personal than the earlier records, with AVRIL describing the album as "more stripped down, deeper and very emotional." Well, I guess she knows what am I feeling right now and that's why she wrote the song all by herself.

Currently listening to these songs from her latest album and for sure 
the lyrics are awesome!









.....hye..do you know this feeling? When you realize that you lose somebody.. you lost this person in your heart. Because he/she forgot you. There was no officially Goodbye. Suddenly it feels like you and this person are strangers... hurm.










Saying: "When a girl asks a guy to listen a song, it's because the lyrics are all the words she's afraid to say."

0 comments:

 
caTTerritory Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template