Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I am a great sinner and Christ is a great Saviour.




Dear Lord..
I know it’s been a while since You heard from me. I’m trying to get back on track as I'm a great sinner. I am asking for strength to get through this chapter in my life. You see and know my entire obstacle and how I always feel broken nowadays. May You make the things that are not going well in my life, go better for me.  May You give me the courage to go on during the bad days. May You give me someone that can deal with my heart. I need a sign that says I’m making the right decision. Please Lord send me one! Please shine some light into my life and surround me with bless, love and joy. Amen.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

b strong lil sis~:) -Ms.T- ;P

eLValerie said...

yes i will. osusa tomod mizon id pomogunan tii :(

Anonymous said...

God bless u darl.. be strong~ :)

Anonymous said...

doiti nga miaga nopo nga juz believe that GOD has a plan 4 u , tahan nopo kio :) -Ms.T-

Eric said...

??????

 
caTTerritory Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template