Friday, November 4, 2011

22 littlest things about me :D

<<< Greetings November >>>
Here are some of the things that you may know or know nothing at all about me myself..

1) I have two adorable, playful and cute male cats. My 6 years old cat, PICO (I also call him: Si Bakul, Stunt Killer, Sumo, Possum) and my 1 year old cat, MICO (also call him Si Mamai because he got a letter M on his head)





2) I’m very sensitive, easily touched and easily crying person. It is especially when I see people crying around me. Worst, I can sit and cry with unacceptable reason when I’m unaccompanied. Too melancholic huh? But that’s the truth and it’s nothing can be proud of. 



3) I really love eating! I can eat almost any kind of foods. I got my own principe when it’s come to foods, which is ‘HIDUP UNTUK MAKAN!’ hahah~ :D



4) My dream house is a wooden resort design house which is build on top of the hill..



5) I REALLY ENJOY DRIVING! I mean fast drive like Too Fast Too Furious 5! haha ~ But seriously, I hate traffic jam! I got my first driving license when I was 18 rights after my SPM exams.




6) I like going to the cinema. I mean I love movies! love! love! love! (is anybody don’t like movies? I bet no huh?) Here are my top choices of genre: Comedy, Romance, Horror, and Cartoons. Another thing, I am a Zombie movies geek! 





7) FAMILY is the most valuable gift GOD has given to me. Without them, I will be no one. Mum and dad, the one and only sister.. with our two cats and puppies.. Complete package!




8) One of my biggest dreams is to travel around the world because I heart travelling and the breathtaking moments! I want to visit the beautiful places in the world such as Jeju island in Korea, Grand Canyon of Colorado, pyramids of Egypt and not to forget, DISNEYLAND!


9) I hate BACKSTABBERS n HYPOCRITES! For me they are all two face people. A suitable word for them, POKER FACE! They talk nicely in front of you, but at the back... they stab you hard.




10) I wish to get married one year after my graduation. LOL! But who’s going to be the groom then? After all, I’m still waiting for my mr.RIGHT? maybe he got hit by the truck :PP




11) I heart shopping. I love the smell of new clothes, shoes, sandals, jeans, bla bla bla.. :-P


12) I am a true Roman Catholic follower. I have faith in GOD.  I believe in GOD. I love GOD. And I am proud to be a Christian. I love you JC <3




13) I always wanted a PARSIAN CAT n AMERICAN SHORTHAIR CAT. I plan to buy one or two or three  or more when I get my first salary :D


14) I’m a chocolate addict!  Cadbury, Kinder Bueno n Snickers are my top 3 favourite. Actually I love everything when it comes to Chocolates. Chocolate cakes, chocolate ice-creams, chocolate bar, chocolate drinks, etc chocolates2 things.. =D




15) I never thought that I will involve in education field as my interest more towards on medical such as pharmacy, lab and etc. Huhu~




16) For me all guys are always the same. High level of ego and full of faked promises. 




17) I finish my study at LMC (Labuan Matriculation College) for one year. And it is one of the greatest moments ever in my life. I miss my old friend there. Coner, Mary, Tynie, Omel and Ara. The BFF (they called us the Spice Girl group with the manager. Lol~ )




18) I am a very secretive person because it’s really hard for me to trust people, even my close friend. That’s the truth. So, if u tells me a secret, I’m so sure to keep it very well.



19) I like daydreaming and to imagine. I always start it by the question “what if I.......”



20) I adore nails art colour and I have my own collection too.. I prefer Elianto brand because it is cheap (RM 5.50 each), easy to apply and fast drying.


21) I am addicted to manggo! I can eat them alone with lada+kicap+belacan+garam+gula = sambal belacan. KIK! Sangat sedap sampai menjilat jari! 


22) I fall in love with the sunset as well as the sunrise and the cloudy blue sky since.... I was born into this world. :)  



4 comments:

Eric@Boy said...

jawapan no.10 bukan sebab dia kena langgar truck tapi motor dia rosak jadi susah mau sampai.. mekanik dulu :PPP BTW, I've tagged you:

Click sini :D

eLValerie said...

LoL. mcm mana ko tau motor dia rosak?? jangan2... hahah.. jumpa mekanink pun lmbt btl. aiya.. nnti sa buat 2 taggy2 thing. ada 3 sa kana tag ni. soalan2 dia pun mcm SPM. hoho

arlen said...

Sama o kita..no 3,11 & 18.haha. and no.15 pun,dulu time high school minat medical tp tukar 360° pigi accountancy field.hoho.

eLValerie said...

arlen.. hehhe, good2 kita ada persamaan. totally change kn after high school. sa pun x sangka rupanya sa ni bakal cigu. haha :P

 
caTTerritory Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template