Tuesday, November 15, 2011

bLogging time..


Hi guys! I finished my second exam paper today (I mean yesterday) which is for my major course (Science of course -_- SCE 3107 Ecosystem and Biodiversity). The good news is.. the question wasn't too difficult (I guess... is it so?) except for the objective questions. I was like "WTH" with this? perghh~ For the structure and essay part, it was so-so (bolehla.. I manage to answer it aLL with flying colors! wakaka :P). Oya, I finished it earlier than I expected, 30 minutes before 11.10am. XD~(LoL) Actually, "saya malas suda mahu menjawab, sebab dalam fikiran saya mau habis awal, mahu makan *starving to death* and then mahu balik bilik Zzzzz." (last night I slept at 2.00am doing my revision. Kunun :P) 

Anyway, I have another exam paper for my major tomorrow evening (I mean today).. and 2 more papers for the next days. Blogging for a while and will continue study till dawn after this. Phewww~ 


I will blog whenever I have *free time* now. (err, do I really have that free time??)  Coz I'm afraid and  so sure about this, that I'll let my laptop REST IN PEACE during my *coming soon holidays*. Plus the BB line will treat me bad at that time is a fact. So, I'm hoping that I can write more before my long-terms HoLs! :)

0 comments:

 
caTTerritory Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template