Sunday, February 26, 2012

2*rd birthday and Ash Wednesday :D


Hello bloggers! first thing first...
Happy 1st Sunday of Lent!
(^______^) 
Have a blessed weekends and the coming weekdays!

Last week we went to KayKay for our Program Lawatan Sambil Belajar (PJM Course) 
for 4 days and 3 nights. Phewww~ what a long and tiring journey.
 My very 1st time 13hours in a bus!! -__-'
 Btw, I am glad to be back!
Here I am again... at my "beloved IPG" updating my blog! yehaaa XD!


 Flash back to February 22nd
 22.2.12 
yeah! It was my 2*rd birthday and it was the beginning of the lent season, Ash Wednesday..


( OMG! I am getting older! uwaaaa~ I miss my super sweet 16!!!!)
-_____-"
(NVM, age is just a number ait? yg penting hati mesti sentiasa awet muda! kihaaa XD!)
Oya, during that day I got the chance to met my mum at her office
and that was the time when I received my greatest bday gift this year!
"A BIG BEAR HUG"
(after 5 years being apart during my bday..huhu..)
and some extra $$$ of course.hehehe :P
I really miss her now.. I wish I could stay at home but I just couldn't..
Have to wait till next holiday on March.. be patient vay!

Anyway, biggest love and thank you goes to my friends, families and cuzzies for their wishes, birthday songs, hugs, loves, cake and gifts..
I really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart!
May God Bless You all!
Btw, I am still waiting for my piggy doll to arrive safely in my hand.
Bila boleh dapat aa?? :)

Talking about Ash Wednseday, the nine of us from the Roman Catholics students went to Scared Heart Church KayKay with our striking yellow t-shirt. awwww~
(where people around call us "Harimau Malaya" and "DG workes" akakaka. what a shame LoL:P)
and not to forget with mummy also...
Happy mode! =D

The ashes we receive on our foreheads on Ash Wednesday are the annual reminder of the passage of time and our constant need of repentance. 
Its the chance for us to come clean, to clear the air between us and God,
to repent our sins and to prepare ourselves for the Resurrection of Jesus Christ.
"Remember that you are dust and to dust you will return"
Amen.

Wanna take this opportunity wishing my family and friends in Christ,
Have a blessed Lent Season!

0 comments:

 
caTTerritory Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template