Saturday, February 4, 2012

Can't take it anymore.

Mixed feelings today.. too much ups and downs this week. I am trying hard to moving on ~.~''


I just hate the fact that there are certain freak human creature who wanna let me down to the bottom of this planet earth. what the hell of your problem with me? why are you so annoying? why cares about others people's life? wtf! Everyday I feels like I wanna cry out loud. Screaming to the whole world. If you don't know the entire story about me, please shut up your fucking mouth! Kenapa suka jadi batu api? kenapa suka buat2 cerita? wanna tell the whole world. Yea, pls do it as you wish! siLa tambah dosa.



And for you. growing up honey! unsatisfied? TELL ME! why stay in a 3D illusion of your world??! TELL ME what's wrong! Tell me what's the problem? don't leave me with uncertainty in my head.. Its totally make me sick! What else should I do to make you speak it out loud? btw, you never tried ACTUALLY. That's why you stuck in your own world. Living with your own prediction. Making your own assumption? Living with what others telling you. and you believe?



I can't take it anymore. Dear God, life is cruel even though I live my life to the fullest. It still cruel to me.. this world is cruel to me. I am still waiting for Your answer. What might it be? I can't stand it anymore. Please send me home or please send me to somewhere else. or maybe I die. *crying out loud*


I know I don't deserve anyone in my life. I shouldn't take life for granted. If you wanna go, its your choice then. Because...who am I to you??????



dear readers.. sorry for this melancholic confession. It's the only way to make me feel a lil bit better..




0 comments:

 
caTTerritory Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template