Saturday, March 17, 2012

After the storm, comes rainbow!













Feelin’ so down lately and having a bad times with this life.. But I want to thank God for the storms of my life. For I truly know and understand that without the bad times I would not know how to appreciate the good times as they appear. Looking back over the years I remember all the times that GOD never gave up on me all the times when I wanted to give up myself.  I stand as living witness that when the world says no GOD CAN SAY YES! God can and will make a way out of no way. God knows what I am going through these days. The word of God says “He will never leave you or forsake you”.  After the storm, God gave to the world a rainbow. It was because of the storm that people could grow to appreciate God’s gift… Amen!

2 comments:

Clare Cheal Ared JC. said...

sa tdk dpt tgk tu gmbr,
anyway dats life,
n thanks to God,
He always be there.

eLValerie said...

ala, ko dpt tgk ka dera? huhu..
yaaa, begini lai ni kehidupan duniawi..
THANX TO JC..
always with us now and forever... =)
GBU mandak ^^

 
caTTerritory Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template