Friday, March 23, 2012

I'll think of you



I couldn't say hi to you
Cause I wanted to be held again
Because of you I wanted to cry again
I hurried to the back of the alley and hid
Tears are extravagant
This longing for you is a sin
My head tells my heart
Not to look for you anymore
But I'll think about it again
How could I erase you
Who I liked so much
When this night passes 
and morning comes again
Again, I will face you
It couldn't love
The real love is here
My heart tells my head
That I am loving you from now on
But I'll think about it again
The sounds of falling raindrops
The sounds that dig in my heart
You, who is flowing down along my eyes
I will think of you
I can't my love, I can't forget you
Even if I am born in the next world
I will love you then...


0 comments:

 
caTTerritory Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template