Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Thousand times maybe





I tend to believe the best of people and that's why I've been hurt so many times, damn easy to get hurt.
 yaa, that's me. =.=" screw me.
Recently, after SYD 3, I've make the best decision that I thing that would be the best for me. But at the end of the day, I let it happened again. My mistake. How many mistake should I do for the same reason huh???
 Is this what's we called God's will? Is this what He really want me to do? I had no idea. Right now I'm still struggling with myself, forgiveness, happiness and healing memories. I pray not to look back again. 
NOT TO LOOK BACK AGAIN! 
But still, I am stuck in my own world and just don't have a place to go..
Dear God :(



 "If you don't know what you're doing, pray to the Father. He loves to help. 
You'll get his help, and won't be condescended to when you ask for it.
Ask boldly, believing without a second thought."
James 1:5


3 comments:

Eric@Boy said...

I like the quotes

eLValerie said...

i like it too :)

Clare Cheal Ared JC. said...

keep on praying as he'll give the answer in such a amazing way,
:D

 
caTTerritory Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template