Saturday, January 26, 2013

Everyday is a second chance




happy morning! hey its weekend people! teehee ~ ~ ~


I woke up early this morning, as early as 5 am. Thanks to my biological clock.. yeah!
Btw, I kinda regret for sleep too early last night, maybe I should say sorry to him. I promise to have a call on the phone but... at the end of the day, I lost on the bed dreaming... zzzzzzzz

Today I will full-fill my day with school stuffs.. yeah you know, writing lesson plan for next week class, updating my portfolio, printing, etc... bla bla bla.. =='
being at SK. Bukit Quoin for my third phase of practicum was awesome* mabye..
For the first week it was just Okay*, still trying to adapt myself with the school environment, the teachers are friendly, the foods, hurmmmm *sigh* compared to SK. Kem Kabota, I only gave them 5 out of 10!

 oh the kids at school are cute and innocent too. miahaha.. 
"Cikgu, cantik la cikgu, comel la.. cikgu Elizabeth.."
Cikgu Elizabeth? hahaha, class please call me teacher Elvy okay,
I thought I had the simplest name on earth ==' 
anyway, cant wait to teach them though.. ^___^



and that's it, HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND everyone!
enjoy it while you still can, remember everyday is a second chance :D















0 comments:

 
caTTerritory Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template