Sunday, January 27, 2013

Falling slowly ~ my FAREWELL year


Currently listening to this song, Falling slowly by Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova. I've listen it once before but I totally forget where the sounds came from. 

so fortunately today! I found this song while re-watching Family Outing Season 1 during Lee Chun Hee and Park Hae Jin Farewell episode. and yaa... here it goes again..  it tears me up, thinking that this year will be my FAREWELL YEAR after nearly 4 years stranded in this "not-so-lovely-place" of mine. Although I need to make it through for another 1 year (few months left actually..) but I strongly felt that it's going to end  up soon.
 I mean really soon.
 Now is the end of January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November (the end)
Yea, of course this long teaching-learning journey will come to an end. But why is this feeling come to appear so early???
sobsob =.=' me was just so sensitive..


so here it is.. I love the lyrics..till then, enjoy :)





0 comments:

 
caTTerritory Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template