Thursday, May 12, 2011

I’m sick to death!




I am feeling so sick. I mean, SO DAMN SICK! I think I got fever (feeling hot and cold), bad headache ( I end up eating 2 pills of Actifast Panadol this morning), flu (flooding mucous in my nose), sore throat (a really bad wet cough! itchy, irritating, bad condition).


Gosh! These conditions really make me feel so bad. It is so irritating to have and even more frustrating condition to get rid of it. It disrupts my night’s sleep, my daily activities, my work, my revision week and cause poor quality of my life. I think it all started three days ago, so sudden and unpredictable! SHIT!! I am very sure this tragic illness is caused by bacterial infection. Or..is it because of my immune system which is not functioning well?  Worst, I don’t have any medicine to treat this illness, (4LIFE=OUT OF STOCK, ‘ubat batuk’=out of stock, COOL FEVER=dun have any, antibiotics=dun have any!) only got Vitamin C??? DAMN!!!!


::: or maybe i need DR. GREGORY HOUSE in da house :::

I might be glad to say that this semester is the worst semester ever. Never felt like this before, sick to death. This headache had killing me softly. I really really really wanted to study and revise. But I can’t focus for even a minute. As I open up my book and start to read, everything goes away around me. All that I can see is the letters dancing happily. Am I crazy? Am I sick enough? I am so sick of being sick! I try to control my body to ignore this pain but I just can’t. At the end, I ended up lying down on my bed by hoping that everything goes well after I wake up. But these condition of mine getting worst!. Gosh, I am starving now. Craving for my mum’s cook. I WANTED TO GO HOME SO BADLY. 
Home+sick=homesick again!

Mum, I really need you by my side right now. T_T

1 comments:

Eric@Boy said...

tambah teruk kah itu selesema?
sorry i tidur petang tadi xdapat balas mesej :P

 
caTTerritory Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template