Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Lazy, MAL-ASS, Unmotivated, LOST..


Hola! buenas tardes!





MAL-ASS.. MAL-ASS..MAL-ASS. I am SO SO SO not in the mood now. Urggggghhhh! Persoalannya kenapa saya malas???? Wanna know, then ask BRUNO MARS ‘coz he knows everything about lazy things.. bla, bla, bla.. perghhh! This week SUPPOSEDLY (kunun) to be a study week and next week is going to be our final exam for this semester. GOSH! I need to cover 5 papers this sem. WATTAA!! Kik la! Worse, during our study week, we cannot stay in our room! You must and you have to make yourself visible at 'BLOK AKADEMIK' or at d 'LIBRARY'. DARN!!~ How to study leh????  To make it even worst, this Sem I have to sit for PHYSIC paper which is at the very bottom list of my favourite subject. Formulas, electric circuits, calculating, bla.. bla.. bla.. I hate all those things!!. If I were given two choices, definitely I will choose Biology and Chemistry rather than Physic. Oh my! (I’m sorry miss, I like you but I not this subject. That’s the truth!)


Until the second day of our study week, I haven’t covered anything yet. What I really mean, the input is ZERO!!! 0 0 0 0 0 0 0... perghhh!! Wattta!! I think I’ve lost my path, I’ve lost my spirit, I lost hope, unmotivated. Gosh!
 *what the hell am I doing!!??*


I REALLY NEED MY SPIRIT! I REALLY(22X) NEED IT BACK.. GOD, PLEASE HELP ME TO OVERCOME THIS CRICTICAL SITUATION OF MINE. I know You have what I need, I can’t but You can, I am weak but You are strong, I don’t understand but You do! Please.... T_T




4 comments:

Eric said...

dumadala ne kamamalasan nuh... :P

eLValerie said...

maksudnya eh? layan la kemalasan ku?.. sedang...

Eric@Boy said...

http://www.wsbmania.com/

Elvy, saya cadang ko daftar sini

http://www.wsbmania.com/

untuk meningkatkan traffik blog ko :)

Salam,,, sihat kah sudah?

eLValerie said...

Salam.. maseh saket neh. well,u knw dat. sda sa daftar.. eh, u ada delete sum of da comment ka? hilang neh. jeng3!

 
caTTerritory Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template