Friday, May 6, 2011

My sister, my sibling (Sista VS Sista)

For tonight entriiiiii, I want to share with you a story about my sister, my only sibling in this whole universe.. Her name is ELSIE VIVIAN ALEXANDER. She is 2 year older than me which mean she's 24.. Right now, she's studying at UITM Sarawak and will be graduate next year 
(I guess) :P 

Elsie is one of the craziest person I have ever met. She likes to laugh out loud n I think she have this sum kind of laughing disorder. No one can stop her when the laughing begins. 
I TOLD U!!! anyone who knows her will agree this! (kalau kadazan kami panggil togirakon) hahahhaah :P 
Some of her other best qualities are: her sense of humor, her free spirit and her love for the LORD. 

Although we have some arguments and fights sumtimes, (biasa la tu klu adi-bradi begaduh kan), little moments like these have bridged us close together and because we are sister by blood she has a strong influence over me. (Bak kata pepatah Melayu, air dicencang tak akan putus)



"No two people are exactly the same"..... someone wrote. there is no doubt that this statement is true; for my sister and I share many similar characteristic but also have some differences. Perhaps the most obvious similarity would be in the area of interest, talent, personal quality, social activities, education and discipline...

Some of the similarities that can be detected from my GPS DATA are:
* Both of us adore cats so damn very much! (kami pernah bergaduh semata-mata kerana berebut seekor   berebut kucing. Stupid things!)

* Both of us under the PISCES horoscope (well, no 
  wonder perangai 2x5=10, dua2 pun gunsoding! lol:P)

* Both of us suka makan MANGGA! (kami juga pernah 
  berebut mangga di pokok. n nw I realize that was a stupid reason to start an argument!)

* Both of us love nail colours! we have our own collection ba! heheh :p

* We like driving!  (sentiasa menjadi supir si MUMMY. hehe :P)


So, the differences would be in physical appearance and favourite colour i guess..
* I like blue but she like GO GREEN!

* my sister is a lil bit taller than me..  her hands and fingers are bigger than mine.
  (sbb tgn dia lg besar dan kuat mcm tgn lelaki. lawan mipulos kompom kalah!)

* She likes to keep a long NAIL! n she will ensure it is long enough ok! I bet she cant live
  without it. watta! yaa! I call her WITCH a.k.a AHLI SIHIR! hoho :P

* Her hair is longer than mine after I cut my hair short.
  (tp b4 this rmbt sya memang sentiasa pnjg dr dia. hahahahah :p)

* My sister is a simple person when its come to dressing, she likes to wear T-shirt @ baby-T and jeans while I prefer more feminine (kunun)

* She is a good netball player!

* But waittt.... we have one similarity in this area! both of us have same feet size (7/8)
  (advantages dia: buli pinjam2 kasut, sandal, heels n selipar terutamanya)...

well, that's a short story about my sister...  this is my first tribute to her..  and no matter what happen, SHE will always be my one and only sister in this WORLD!!. XOXO!




::: Si pencinta kucing :::


::: Last christmas, (2009) :::


::: With our  most adorable cuzzy @ bonzer :::

::: sister vs sister :::




              ::: Christmas Eve, (2009) :::


::: 2007 picta :::

::: Holiday, 2010:::


::: Our crazy moments:::

::: Ahaaaaaaa... :::

::: When we r bored ::

::: LC n her boyfie, Mr. Andy Steve ::: 
( capat2 la kawen kakakku :P )

:::  My beautiful sista :::

4 comments:

Eric@Boy said...

oho.. kirim salam la sama si kakak :P

eLValerie said...

aha..salam saja yang dikirim ka? ba, nnti ku Ctau si kakak :P

Eric@Boy said...

oh.. x lupa juga si possum :P

Anonymous said...

sa paling sukaaaa~(^___________^) -Ms.T-

 
caTTerritory Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template