Friday, June 3, 2011

I am sick to death (Part II)


I am sick to death of LOVE.
I am sick to death of LOUSY LIAR GUY.
I am sick to death of their HALF-ARSED RELATIONSHIP.
I am sick to death of PEOPLE WHO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OTHER PEOPLE.
I am sick to death of HEARING EVERYONE PROBLEMS EVERYDAY.
I am so sick to death of PRETENDING THAT I AM OKAY.
I am sick to death of FEELING I’M NOT GOOD ENOUGH.
I am sick to death of NOT BEING ABLE TO FORGET.
I am sick to death of PSYCHO INDIVIDUALS.
I am sick to death of BLOODY ROLE PLAYS.
I am sick to death of POKER FACE PEOPLE.
I am sick to death of FEELING GUILTY.
I am sick to death of FAKE PROMISES.
I am sick to death of BEING REGRET.
I am sick to death of BITCY GIRLS.
I am sick to death of LIFE DRAMA.
I am sick to death of WONDERING.
I am sick to death of WORRYING.
I am sick to death of WAITING.
I am sick to death of MISSING.
I am just sick to death of ALL THOSE THINGS.


 LIFE CAN BE SO CRUEL SOMETIMES HUH? STRANGE.. YET SO TRUE.  :-( 

3 comments:

Joevilee Badu said...

Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.

Clare Cheal Ared JC. said...

yup..I felt that too..
But, I do know that, someone love me, n you so much, n I believe you know that too.. (^^.)

Eric@Boy said...

simply: you're sick of everything... lol

 
caTTerritory Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template