Friday, June 24, 2011

HOME IS WHERE MY HEART BELONG :(



Hye...
Lama sda x update blog ni. sorry la, ingat mau update time Cuti hari tu.
tapi line BB (broadband) x mengizinkan saya untuk mengupdate dan lagi satu 
sebab saya telampau enjoy kehidupan bercuti di rumah so memang tiada masa la mau 
update-mengupdate ni.huhu

Actually, I just wanna share a lil bit about my hurt feeling of missing home right now..
I just can't stand up here alone without my family. I've been crying for the past
few days missing and thinking about them. Yaaa, call me a crying lady, I just don;t care.
because you are not in my position right now.

Besides, friends doesn't help much here. They are just pretending to be nice but stab u hard at the back and talk bad about you... I bet this fourth semester is not a good start to live a life at this cruel evil dark place.. huh! I guess, I have to bear with ALL these mix feelings tho..

Another story to go... c yaa soon fellas!

 
caTTerritory Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template