Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I live by quotes

OMG! Its July already!? Unfortunately, I hate July because it reminds me of all the bad, horrible and worst memories last year.1 year have past, but seems like it is still fresh in my mind. Maybe I should blame my brain as it works better in refreshing bad memories huh?

Ok, Ok! Forget about this crap. The main point of my tonight entry is that I wanted to tell you that I love Inspirational Quotes. For me they are a powerful tool to explain the unexplained things just by saying a word. The quotes speak for themselves.. Whenever I read them, I am inspired to take action and it keeps me to think, reflect myself freely and show me the rules to live this life.

So, here are some of my favourite quotes..












" Life is a mirror and will reflect back to the thinker what he thinks into it " 
~Ernest Holmes~ 

0 comments:

 
caTTerritory Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template