Sunday, July 31, 2011

1st Year Anniversary




"Happy 1st Year Anniversary of being SINGLE, dear ELVY"


I am glad I come to this journey of life and I appreciate this relationship status so far.. 
I knew I've made the right decision a year ago. By the way, single life isn't too bad but it is terrible to be alone sometimes. Even though I have my precious Family, Cats and Bestfriends by my side, I do hope to have a right one sharing my life and hope that I will not have a chance to write about my 2nd year anniversary of being SINGLE.. *hahaha.l.a.m.e*


 I Still Can Enjoy This LIFE As Much As I wanted It To BE Because LIFE Is too Beautiful To Be Wasted!!!!
^______^



6 comments:

Eric@Boy said...

haha..

eLValerie said...

pa ko haha sana? bluekkk :-P

Eric@Boy said...

beh.. single lady bah dia... :P

eLValerie said...

ya lor. sdg menunggu pinangan putera kayangan la ba ni :P

Eric@Boy said...

fuiyoo! putera kayangan ba...

eLValerie said...

hahahah, x buli meh? :P

 
caTTerritory Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template