Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean!

Hye you!
Because you know me right? You know me so well. You know everything about me, what hurts me, what surrounds me, what haunts me, you know it all right?
You know what I've been through, going through and will go through, don't you?
You know all my choices and the reason as to why I made them, right?

Listen up here! think what you want when you come and mouth off about how ridiculous, or stupid, or dumb, or crazy or whatever else you want to call, but remember that you don't know half of the story, and I doubt when you're start pointing the fingers, your hands is clean, is it? So...



 Thank you very much!

5 comments:

Eric@Boy said...

marah nampak :)

eLValerie said...

memang pun sa marah. dat freaking ppl. duh!

Anonymous said...

Hi there to all, it's in fact a good for me to pay a quick visit this web page, it consists of important Information.
Feel free to surf my web blog :: play slots for real money

Anonymous said...

What's up, I desire to subscribe for this webpage to obtain hottest updates, therefore where can i do it please assist.
My website :: Forex Trading brokers

Anonymous said...

Wonderful website. Lots of useful info here. I am sending it to a few friends ans additionally sharing in delicious.
And certainly, thanks to your sweat!

Here is my website ... how can i work from home and make money

 
caTTerritory Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template