Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The V's day!

P/s : This is going to be yesterday's post actually..

First thing first, Happy Valentine’s day! Happy V’s day to my meowmeow and my beloved daddymummy at home. Also to my super awesome sista! (ehe, lupa sa tag ko d FB :P) also, to my bestfriends (Thanks for all of you wishes, saya akan terus tabah T.T) and forget you not, to someone somewhere far away. Happy V’s day to you! I miss u..


To my beautiful cuzzy, Miss Ailly a.k.a Madam Ailly, Happy Wedding Day!!



May your love last long with Mr. Groom a.ka. Mr Fong.
What a special and lovely date to get married on this day kan!

I wish I could celebrate the day with you all out there, but too sad, I am far away from home right now. huhu~

Back to Feb 14, nothing special happened today I guess. Anyway, I didn’t expect much about this day..
I just don’t feel something special is related to me, but for lovebirds and couples out there, sure you did! Kan??? Kan??
Anyway, Semoga percintaan kamu kekal bahagia selama-lamanya.




YEAA =_='



I'LL JUST KEEP GOING...
EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON.

ALWAYS HOPE, BUT NEVER EXPECT
-poreber aLone-

0 comments:

 
caTTerritory Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template