Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Dearest FAMILY, I love you!



Turning 2* next month but right now I cry like tomorrow is the end of the world..  *crying baby la sampai tua ni! New year is about start but when I think about leaving my family and rest of the members including my pets really make me down to earth. Why is this feeling strikes too much ah? Seeing mummy and daddy falling asleep at the living rooms just now is like I won’t going to see them for another hundreds years. Damn. I will see them in three months from now ba. but why? why I can’t endure this too much sad feeling ah? Yes, I couldn't agree more. Family is the most important thing in my entire life right now. I can’t wait for this year to end so that I can spend the rest of my life with them before posting next year. Mum and Dad wait for me OK! I promise I will give both of you a better life! I promise!  And to my dearest sister, I hope you will find a job that will suit you. I wish you to have a better life cause you are getting older..hihi~ One more thing, please treat mummy well ah, she complains something about you lately but I remain in silent, just don’t want to drown us in tears..

Precious gift from God :)
Send my regards to the rest of our family members, I love them so much. Please tell them to pray for me, especially for my final battle year. I am so nervous to death right now ni. Don’t know if I can make it to the end or not. Last but not least.. feeds Mico, Possum and Chipii lots of good foods kio, let them getting fat not you. hehe…

Pray for me, pray for my journey..
Let us keep our faith burning in this Year of Faith. Amen.

I love all of you..
Lots of love, ev <3






0 comments:

 
caTTerritory Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template