Friday, May 27, 2011

TOP-10 hoLidays pLan


Hello fellas! I am back to blogging~

YEAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! YAHUUUUUUU!!! KIHAAAAA!!!
 Can you feel what I feel? I am feeling so damn excited! Finally exam comes to an end. What a GREAT relief. ahhhh~~ Right now, I’m just waiting for the time to leave this “pathetic” place on earth. I’ll fly to KK this early morning at 8.25am and expected to landing at 9.25am at KKIA. So, KK here I am!! did u miss me? lol. This is what I’ve been waiting for sooooo long. Approximately I’ve been stranded here for almost 1 ½ month since the last time I went home.

What I really really really want to say here is that... I JUST CAN’T WAIT FOR HOLIDAYS!!! Yay! Holiday is one of the most precious moments throughout the year of my life. For this 3 weeks mid sem break, Surely! Definitely! Absolutely! I’m going to spend and enjoy this holiday as much as I can!

ENJOY IT FULL BLAST! EAT! ENJOY! RELAX!

So, the lists below are my plans for the coming holiday as I’m way too excited for that moment. Ngeee :P

1.  MOVIE MARATHONS!
 Korean, Horror movies, Vampire Diaries season 2, Glee Season 2, etc..


2.  HANGOUT WITH BFF.!
 Gossiping.. Story telling.. Eating.. Late night movies.. Sharing..


3.  TRAVELLING @ VACATION!
 Island..


4.  EATING! EATING! EATING LOTSA DELICOUS FOOD! 
McD.. Big Apple.. YOYO.. Chocolates.. seaFoods.. Chicken Soups.. etc..


5.  SHOPPING-CINEMA! 
Clothes, shoes, nail colours.. 3D movies..


6.  WATCHING SUNSET AT THE BEACH!
 Enjoying the view of  a real worLd..


7.  DATING! 
With Mico and Pico..


8.  KARAOKE-ING! 
Till dawn...


9.  DRIVING! 
Everywhere, anywhere..


10.          SLEEPING! 
As much as I want..


Naaa.. that's my wishlist plan for the coming holiday. How about you guys?  do share some with me K..
I'll see U guys later at HOME.. ^______^
Till then, byebye Tawau and hellohello KK =D

0 comments:

 
caTTerritory Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template